“We’ll find each other soon”, a phrase frequently used by my mom, has now become a moniker or sorts for me. I find myself using it with a great deal of joy and conviction, as relationships have new meaning at mid-life. They surprise, they are alive. Life has brought me here, or more accurately, I brought myself.
Three years post-divorce, I decided to write what I’ve learned, how I got here, and where I’m going. This blog is for:
- One who believes they are alone with their thoughts, though wants to become more open with others.
- One who thought they’d ever experience a mid-life divorce.
- One who could not begin to conceive a time estranged from their children and how to cope and regain self-worth, self-care and a deeper understanding of empathy.
- One who’s allowed fear their greatest influence, yet has fiercely broken that behavior.
- One who thought they knew what compassion was, yet knows better now.
- One who yearns for learning without limits.
Hi, I’m Carin. Thank you for joining me. You are always welcome here.